The time has come to sell the rock crawler as much as I don’t want to, but life has its curve balls. This truck was built professionally by Offroad Solutions in Arvada.
These are the specs:
1) Stock Jasper engine with approximately 50k on the motor
2) Hand throttle
3) 35” Cooper Mud tires. Probably a little les than half tread left
4) Soft Topper from Boulder
5) Bed has been bobbed 12”
6) Marlin Crawler Dual Cases with 4.7 gears
7) Diamond Axle rear housing with 4.88 gears, Detroit locker, and V6 third member
Front housing has 30 spline Longfields with an Aussie Locker and ARP knuckle studs
9) Alcan Springs all the way around.
10) The bed has a little rust on the sides.
11) One leaf spring is broken in the front drivers pack.
12) The truck will not pass emissions
13) Street legal
14) Has a little bit of body damage
Serious Inquires only – Asking $8,000.
Contact Robert @ [email protected]