1976 FJ40 Great Balance of On Road and Off Road Capabilities[stm_color_separator color=”#cc6119″]
When restoring a 1976 or newer FJ40, it’s important to keep as much of it’s original DNA as possible. Where it counts though, tastefully done modifications can enhance the legendary Land Cruisers’s drivability and value. That’s what we have in mind on every restoration, and this one is a great example!
Stage 3 Restoration…The Works!
- Powder coated frame and all related
- Full zinc hardware refinish
- Cosmetically restored drivetrain
- H55F 5 speed transmission
- 4 wheel disc brakes with parking brake
- Wheelbase extension
- Full interior floor and underbody vortex
- Leather seatiing
- PRLC front and rear bumpers
- PRLC under running board sliders
- PRLC modified center console
- Dakota Digital Gauges
- Premium retro sound system