1977 FJ40. Lots of Original Toyota DNA[stm_color_separator color=”#cc6119″]
Lots of Original Toyota DNA in a stage 3 restoration for the original owner.
The owner of this FJ40 bought it new in 1977. After serving his family well for over 40 years, he decided to return the favor and treat it to one of our premier, stage 3 restorations. Boy did it need it!
- Stage 3 body off restoration
- Rebuilt and cosmetically restored 2F engine
- Toyota H55F 5 speed transmission
- New split transfer case
- 4 wheel disc brakes
- 3.5” wheelbase extension
- VIntage Gen IV AC
- Premium leather interior
- Retro audio stereo system
- Dakota Digital instrumentation
- PRLC custom off road winch bumper with Warn 8274
- PRLC dual swing out rear bumper
- Rigid lighting throughou