1983 Stage 2 Restoration[stm_color_separator color=”#cc6119″]
The holy grail of the 40 series! 1983 was formally the last year of the FJ40 here in the United States. It’s an honor every time we get to work on one. This rare bird had been the recipient of a bad restoration some years back, so we had a lot of “undoing” to do to get it back to where it deserved to be. Lots of rust and bad body work had to be removed, bit she’s solid now and ready for a new life!
- OEM power steering conversion
- Retro Audio with PRLC speaker enclosures
- 2.5” lift with Bilstein shocks
- 1983 FJ40 Stage 2 Restoration
- Complete refinish of OEM hardware
- OEM air conditioning