The EMP 40… Built for SEMA 2021[stm_color_separator color=”#cc6119″]
My latest personal project, a military-themed, EMP hardened FJ40 built just for fun. If there are car shows after the apocalypse, this will win them all!
Thanks to all of the guys in the shop for the help and support, plus these vendors that stepped up to help. Tom Woods Custom Driveshafts, Warn Industries, Kenda Tires, 511 Tactical, Yeti Coolers, and Faraday Defense.
- Stage 3 body off resto-mod
- Cummins B3.3 turbo diesel
- Toyota H55F 5 speed
- Custom “one-off” front bumper from “The Wizard” (our Fab department head)
- PRLC dual swing-out rear bumper
- Custom wheels with Kenda 35X10.50 17s
- 3.5” wheelbase extension
- ARB locking differentials
- 5:29 gearing
- Retro Audio stereo